Citizen Charter of Government of Medical College, Anantnag
- To provide good quality education to students pursuing MBBS and other training courses undertaken by GMC, Anantnag.
- Quality diagnosis and treatment of the patients attending MMABM & Maternity and Child care Hospital (Associated Hospitals, GMC, Anantnag).
- To reduce the No. of referrals to SKIMS , GMC Srinagar and other hospitals of the country to curtail the financial burden of general populace.
- To rid the patient population of unnecessary and cumbersome journey to Srinagar and elsewhere in the country for specialized investigation and treatment.
- To impart good quality and sustained Health Education to the population living in the catchment area of the hospitals.
- To improve the overall health & medical education scenario and awareness about health hazards to the local population in particular and the population of the state in general.
- To contribute to the economic prosperity of south Kashmir including parts of Jammu Division like Banihal, Ramban , Kishtiwar etc. by facilitating allied business activities in the vicinity of the hospital.
- Research on current health (medical and surgical) topics especially those which are relevant to the population residing in the catchment area, so that the health awareness gets an insight into the requirements of the local population.