1) Gunshot wound of the pregnant uterus. JK Practitioner Apr-June 1995; Vol. 2, No. 2.
2) Thyroid abscess presenting as air fluid level in the neck. JK Practitioner April-June 1995; Vol. 2, No. 2.
3) Disengaged threaded staineus pin presenting as parietal wall swelling. JK Practitioner Oct-Dec. 1995; Vol. 2, No. 4.
4) Haematuria – do we manage it correctly? JK Practitioner Jan-March 1996; Vol.3, No.1.
5) Pathology of bladder tumours in Kashmir. JK Practitioner Apr-Jun 2005; No 2.
6) Surgical update creating pneumoperitoneum safely in patients with previous surgical scars. Indian J for Practicing Doctors 2008; Vol. 5, No.2.
7) Jejunal adenocarcinomas presenting as stricture in young. KMJ July-Sept. 2010; Vol. 4, No. 3.
8) A clinical study of acute appendicitis and sole of ultrasonography in its diagnosis. Physician Academy Oct. 2010; Vol. 4, No. 10.
9) Muddassir Shahdhar, Mumtaz Wani, et al. A rare case of chicken bone induced aorto-esophageal fistulae. Kashmir Medical Journal 2012 Apr- June; Vol. 6.
10) Mumtaz Wani, Shahid Hameed, Muddassir Shahdhar, et al. Study of non-biliary complication of laparoscopic cholecystectomy. The Internal Journal of Surgery 2012; Vol. 28, No. 5.
11) Mudasir Margay, Muddassir Shahdhar, Mumtaz Wani. Studying the role of computed tomography in selective management of blunt abdominal trauma patient in a single tertiary care centre in Northern India. Internet J Surgery Vol. 30, No. 2.
12) Study of surgical emergencies of tubercular abdomen in developing countries. Indian J Sur Nov – 2012.
13) Is there a need of intraoperative cholangiogram in patients of cholelithiasis with or without clinical indications of CBD exploration while performing open or laparoscopic cholecystectomy? Internet Journal of Surgery 2012; Vol. 28, Issue 2.
14) Mumtaz Wani, Umar Maqbool, Shabir Mir. Safety in SILS and cosmesis for cholecystomy using conventional laparoscopic instruments: prospective study. International Journal of Advanced Research 2013; Issue 10: 360-366.
15) Shabir Mir, Mumtaz Din Wani, Jahangir Bhat. Diagnostic laparoscopy overtaking other diagnostic modalities in peritoneal tuberculosis. International Journal of Advanced Research 2013; Vol. 1, Issue 1: 43-47.
16) Shabir Mir, Mumtaz Din Wani. Recurrent penile fracture. World Journal of Medical and Surgical Case Reports 2013; 2: 14.
17) Sajad Thakur, Shabir Mir. Ultrasound in breast diseases. International Journal of Advanced Research 2013; Vol. 1, Issue 10L: 451-455.
18) Shabir Mir, Mumtaz Wani. Gangrenous sigmoid volvulus complicating pregnancy. World Journal of Medical and Surgical Case Reports 2013; 2:23.
19) Mumtaz Din Wani, Mudassir Shahdhr, Umar Sheikh. Transumblical SILC using conventional laparoscopic instrument- initial experience in a resource-limited setting. Indian Journal of Surgery July 2013. (PubMed).
20) Mumtaz Din Wani, Shabir Mir. Ancillary tests improving the accuracy of diagnostic laparoscopy in peritoneal tuberculosis. Canadian J. of Surgery 2014; 57(2): E54. (PubMed).
21) Mumtaz din Wani, Shabir Ahmad Mir. Hyperbilirubinemai, C-reactive protein and ultrasonography (USG) as predictors of appendiceal perforation a prospective Study. Saudi Surgical Journal January – April 2014; Vol. 2, Issue 1.
22) MUMTAZ Wani, Hilal Wani, Mudassir Shahdhar. Two port and Four port laparoscopic cholecystectomy differences in outcome. Archives of International Surgery May – August 2014; Vol. 4, Issue 2.
23) Hanief M. Dar, Mumtaz Din Wani et al. A study on evaluation of biliary leaks following hydatid liver surgeries. Advances of Clinical and Experimental Surgery Nov. 2014.
24) A prospective study of blunt abdominal trauma in a tertiary care centre of northern India. Mumtaz Din Wani, Mudassir Shahdhar. Journal of Medical Science and clinical research. Vol 2 Issue 11 Dec 2014.